Monday, January 22, 2007

DANZIG HEADED TO PRIDE TO FACE SAKURAI



Over the past year Mac Danzig has worked hard to achieve his goal of finally participating on the biggest stage of MMA and now finally he’ll have his opportunity to do so, as Mac told MMAWeekly exclusively, “It’s official, I’m finally getting my chance to fight in PRIDE [on February 24th in Las Vegas].”

Danzig continued, “I’m fighting the [MMAWeekly] #2 Ranked Lightweight fighter in the world, [Hayoto] “Mach” Sakurai. I couldn’t be more excited – this is the fight I’ve been waiting for since I started training – I’m honored to get a chance to do it. It’s probably going to be the biggest show of the year, so I’m really excited.”

Mac’s deal is for two fights and he intends to show people that all the buzz he’s garnered over the past year will be delivered upon next month.

(Read More)

No comments: