Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Interview with John “Hurricane” Halverson



I was recently blessed with the opportunity to interview John “Hurricane” Halverson on his upcoming fight with Roger Huerta at UFC 67 on Feb. 3rd. John took time out of his busy schedule to answer some questions for us and I am very grateful for that. Here it is, I hope you guys enjoy:

MMAlowdown: How do you balance everything that you have going on? You’ve really got a full plate in front of you.

John: Right now I am focusing strictly on my fight. My partner in MCC, Ryan Hass, has been handling day to day business along with my fiance, Sarah. Also, Sarah has been helping me with my diet and preparing my meals. All I really have to do at this point is show up and perform to the best of my ability.


(Read More)

No comments: