Sunday, January 21, 2007

Matt Hughes Blog Entry



Last week was somewhat of an exciting time. My little girl, Hanna, would get on her hands and knees and I thought she was going to crawl. I was hoping that before I left to go train this week that my little girl would crawl for the first time, but it doesn't look like its going to happen.



For anybody wondering, Hanna will be six months old on the 21st.

Just got back from Florida this morning, where I did a seminar for my buddies Frank and Mike.

Once again this will be a good working week and I'm looking to have a good year. I hope to be in the best shape of my life this year for my three fights. I'm told that I'm fighting Chris Lytle in March, but I haven't signed anything yet. Chris is a tough guy, so I'm looking forward to a challenging fight.


-Matt

(Read More)

No comments: