Friday, January 26, 2007

Rashad Evans Post Fight Interview UFC Fight Night



Rashad Evans talks about his second round KO over UFC® newcomer Sean Salmon. How long he's been working on the knockout combo and who he doesn't want to fight.

(Click Here To Watch)


Lansing State Journal

Rashad Evans had the look of a true title contender on Thursday night.

The former Michigan State wrestler scored a decisive knockout victory over Sean Salmon in the Ultimate Fighting Championship's Light Heavyweight division.

"I watched the scout tape and thought (Salmon) was a little bit flat-footed," Evans said. "I caught him with a high kick and he just went down."

"I came out a little flat in the first round," Evans conceded, "and the guys in my corner told me to just stick to the game plan."

(Read More)

No comments: