Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Floyd Mayweather Jr seriously disses Oscar De La Hoya after bumping him



Things between Floyd Mayweather Jr and his May 5th opponent, Oscar De La Hoya are heating up intensely. In a press conference held on Tuesday, Mayweather Jr ripped into De La Hoya, seething with resentment towards De La Hoya. Mayweather Jr told the crowd on hand that he is going to bust De La Hoya's ass. During a photo shoot at the press conference, Mayweather Jr also bumped into De La Hoya with his chest and called De la Hoya a "Pussy."


Speaking to the packed press conference, Mayweather said: "I'm gonna bust his ass. I'm gonna do what I've done to 37 others."

Mayweather disgusted that it has taken so long to fight De la Hoya, adding: "They kept me in the dark. Now they have to face me. I'm the top glove in the sport,"

Mayweather is so determined and confident that he took the time to publicly challenge De La Hoya to a bet, saying: "I'll bet you $1 million, $2 million, $3 million. Every dime in my bank account if you want. Right now."

Source: doghouseboxing.com

No comments: