Monday, February 19, 2007

Full-Time Fighter: Sean Salmon Discusses UFC 71 Fight With Red Schafer


By Sean Salmon

WOW! I want to thank the UFCjunkie.com readers for the response to my latest fight announcement. I love reading and responding to the comments. I think the comments section is one of the best parts of this site. Also, thank you to my boy Red Schafer for posting. Hey Red, if I can get everyone to be nice to you, will you keep posting here, please?

My next opponent, as you know, is Eric “Ravishing Red” Schafer. I was suppose to fight him last August for the Xtreme Fighting Organization (XFO) belt, but he was called up to the UFC and had to back out. Since then, I have been trying to get to Milwaukee to train with him and his camp. I was born in and have a lot of family in Milwaukee. I also consider Milwaukee one of the greatest cities in the country. God bless Irish Fest (Milwaukee people will know what that is).

(Read More)

No comments: