Friday, February 23, 2007

Leo Santos expecting to fight at IFL


Photo By: Marcelo Alonso

The black belt from Nova União Leo Santos is waiting to be called by the International Fight League (IFL) organization, that will be held tonight (February 23rd) in Atalnta city, in . “I want to fight, but last week people said to me that I will just fight if someone doesn’t get the weight”, told Leo Santos, who will fight for Carlos Newton’s team. “I am expecting Dedé to do a new team, because I will fight for his team (laughs).

I don’t know why they didn’t call me yet. Everyone has a team overthere so why Dedé can’t do that with so huge team?”, asked Leo. Check out now the complete card of the event that will have also the participation of the Brazilian athletes Rafael Feijão (BTT), Leo Santos’s brother, Wagnney Fabiano (Nova União), Délson Pé-de-chumbo (GBCT) and Fábio Leopoldo (GBCT).

(Source)

No comments: