Thursday, February 8, 2007

Mosley-Collazo Presser!


By Butch Gottlieb

The final press conference was held today for Saturday's "Battle at the Bay" between Sugar Shane Mosley and Luis Collazo which will be held at the Mandalay Bay Hotel in Las Vegas and will be for the WBC interim welterweight title.

Bernard Hopkins hosted the conference and did a great impersonation of Don King, talking on and on, introducing the fighters and their camps.

LUIS COLLAZO: I have prepared for this fight and I am fast also. I respect Mosley but come Saturday I will show the world that I am the true champion.

SUGAR SHANE MOSLEY: It is really scary because at the stage of my career I actually feel faster then I have ever been. I have been at my camp in Big Bear for 2 months and I feel great. I have been sparring with 3 different fighters, super middleweight world contender Enrique Ornalez, undefeated Jr. Middleweight Jose Rodriguez and undefeated Billy Dib. I am ready to go.

(Read More)

No comments: