Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Rafael Feijão expecting IFL debut



The BJJ black belt Rafael Feijão will fight at the International Fight League (IFL) on next February 23rd in . The tam mate of Rodrigo Minotauro and Rogério Minotouro will defend the team owned by Carlos Newton and will face the American Devin Cole. “He is a tough guy and already defeated Travis Wiuff. But I will intensify my hand game and I am pretty confident”, said Feijão. Rafael is training at Brazilian Top Team (BTT) for one year and a two months and he is pretty excited about his future.

The training is great. This is the best time of my life. Sérgio Cunha came and now my Muay Thai game improved a lot and with Dórea support, I am improving my physical condition -, said Feijão, who has three bouts and three KO’s under his career. Beyond Feijão, more four Brazilian fighters will be at IFL card on February 23rd. The champion of the national Brazilian selective of ADCC Délson Pé-de-Chumbo (GBCT) and Fábio Leopoldo (GBCT) are fighting by the Pitbulls team of Renzo Gracie , Wagnney Fabiano (Nova União) is fighting for Carlos Newton team and Eduardo Pamplona (Gracie SP) will do the super bout of the event against Robbie Lawler.

(Read More)

No comments: