Thursday, February 1, 2007

UFC 67 final presser quotes!



The final presser for UFC 67: ALL OR NOTHING was held today at the Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas, Nev. The card, live on PPV Saturday night, features UFC middleweight champion Anderson Silva, who defends his belt for the first time since his upset over Rich “Ace” Franklin, against Ultimate Fighter 4 winner Travis Lutter. “I am looking forward to fighting a great fighter like Travis Lutter,” Silva said today. Lutter talked about his reality show experience. “I was happy to have won the Ultimate Fighter 4 TV show, but I hated living in the UFC house,” said the veteran. “It was hell. I am looking forward in fighting Silva and putting on a good show.”

In the co-main, Quinton “Rampage” Jackson will take on Marvin “Beastman” Eastman. “I am happy to finally be fighting in the UFC,” said Jackson, “and I’m looking for a good fight with Eastman.” Eastman, who holds a 2004 decision win over Jackson, talked about his return to the UFC: “I am happy for the opportunity to fight in the UFC again. That's were I should have stayed instead of fighting for other organizations. I do not allow a defeat to define who I am.”

UFC 67: ALL OR NOTHING is available LIVE on pay-per-view Saturday, Feb. 3 at 10 p.m. ET/7 p.m. PT, on iN DEMAND, DIRECTV, DISH Network, TVN, Bell ExpressVu and Viewer’s Choice Canada. Check out 67.UFC.com for more info.



Source: www.fightnews.com

No comments: