Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Jim Lampley makes a Public Apology



The following is being released from the Law Office of Patricia A. Gregory. On behalf of James Lampley, his attorney has authorized the release of the following apology to Candice Sanders:

"It is with considerable regret and deep embarrassment that I acknowledge having overreacted to a household dispute with Candice Sanders on New Year's Eve. As a result of my anger, our dispute has become a matter of public discussion and speculation and I accept responsibility for that.

To bring closure to this process, I am offering my full and unconditional apology to Miss Sanders and her family, as well as to all my friends, family and professional colleagues who have been unwarrantedly damaged by the events of that night. Miss Sanders feels very deeply and sincerely, as do I, about the rights of women and children.

She will be a powerful symbol on their behalf, and I will thoroughly support and encourage her organized efforts in this regard. At the same time, I would encourage all to look favorably on Candice's efforts and contribute wholeheartedly to the advancement of this cause."

Source of info: PRNews

No comments: