Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Kurt Angle Officially Responds To S.I. Steroid Article



The following message is posted on the official website of former Olympic gold medal wrestler Kurt Angle. The message is in response to the Sports Illustrated article concerning the steroid bust that we reported a few days ago.

The following is a statement from Kurt Angle regarding the recent Sports Illustrated media reports about the use by athletes of performance enhancing drugs obtained through the internet:

I did not improperly receive prescriptions. It is well documented that in my career I have broken vertebrae in my neck on five occasions and each time the course of treatment was under the care and supervision of my Doctors. Any attempt to link me to the athletes in the current news accounts who may have improperly sought performance-enhancing drugs is without foundation.

Kurt Angle
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
(Source)

No comments: