Sunday, March 18, 2007

The Matt Hughes Report


By Matt Hughes

Sorry this is so late, this week's been very busy. Sunday through Tuesday night I was in Oklahoma City shooting some footage for a DVD series. It'll be a 2 DVD set that should be for sale in June. One part will be training for MMA, we shot that footage on Monday. The second part will be a biography video with interviews from myself, my brother, sister, parents, friends, old coaches, etc. I'm interested to see how they tie it all together.

On Tuesday, worked on 12 moves of the month and had a photo shoot before coming home.

On Wednesday night, I got to help out my wife and my brother at the theater. They had been running the Orpheum Theater in Hillsboro since Sunday while the owners were out of town.

Thursday, left the house at 5:30 AM, went to the St. Louis airport, where my flight was delayed for an hour and a half. Eventually got to Vegas where I shot a commercial for the UFC for the April 21st show in England. Got back at 12:15 this morning, slept until 7:15 then got up to help get Joey ready for school. At 3 PM filmed a Public Service Announcement for Challenger Films. 5 PM jumped in a car and drove to Cornerstone Church and gave my testimony for a youth rally. Eating dinner right now and hope to be home close to 11.

Tomorrow, I have another photo shoot with Knight Rifles starting at 9 AM. They're coming out to the farm to get pictures of me and Mark for some magazine ads. Tomorrow night I'm taking the wife out to eat for St. Patrick's Day.

So, once again sorry for not getting the blog out earlier. I'll try to do better next week.

-Matt

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wonder if the new announcement for pride would be a new tv deal with fuji.........time will tell