Thursday, March 22, 2007

The Matt Hughes Report


By Matt Hughes

Not much really going on this week, so I've been going through some of the emails that we receive to the website. I came across one message that asked me to use this platform that God has put me on to take a stand against the War in Iraq.

Well, I can't do that, because I fully support the War in Iraq and President Bush. He's the guy I voted for and I think he's done a good job. I believe our troops are doing a great job of defending our freedoms and making our country safe from terrorists. They are the real heroes. I'm just a guy who fights 3 times a year, these guys are fighting every single day so that I can have the opportunity to do what I love and raise my family in a free country. So I will always be thankful for that.

Honestly, I just don't see how anyone can claim to support our troops and at the same time oppose the war that they are fighting. To me those go hand in hand.
I know a lot of people might disagree with me on this, but that's fine, they're entitled to their own opinions. That's why we live in America.

-Matt

No comments: