Friday, March 23, 2007

Quick Shots: 20 questions with TUF 5 fighter Cole Miller


By Robert Cheshire

Here we are with another TUF 5 fighter giving us “the basics.” This time we are with American Top Team fighter Cole Miller.

1. Name: Cole Miller

2. Do you have a nickname? Magrino (skinny)

3. Place of birth: Augusta, Georgia

4. Birthday: April 26, 1984

5. Fight Record: 19-3

6. How long have you competed in MMA? 3 years

7. How did you get started in competing? 4 months after training my trainer put me in a 4-man tournament and I won.

8. Who do you train with? American Top Team

9. What is your favorite UFC moment? Watching UFC 1 with my dad live and seeing the beginning.

10. What is your favorite TUF moment from the previous seasons? Watching my friend Forrest Griffin take season one to school.

(Continue Reading)

No comments: