Friday, March 23, 2007

Site Note: We have a cute little stalker.


Pic: Poopchuteboxe

Hey everyone, I just wanted to pass along a little information.

It has come to my attention that I have picked up a cyber-stalker...He created a site to try and mock MMA and Me personally. The url is evilmastermma.blogspot.com check it out. I'm pretty sure it is done by well known forum retard poopchuteboxe with a little help from Bob Carson of "The Carson Show", but who knows with these anonymous morons.

He wants $500.00 to stop lol...Just do me a favor guys, if you give out this site to anyone, or post a link on a forum or anything please use www.EvilMasterReport.com as the url to avoid any confusion. Also, spread the word around about this nutcase so noobs don't get taken advantage of by this mental midget.

Thanks

-Evil

No comments: