Monday, April 2, 2007

The Matt Hughes Report



First off, I want to congratulate Robbie for his KO victory over Frank Trigg in round 4 last night, or this morning, however you want to say it. Robbie is like a brother to me up in Iowa and Frank's really given me a hard time. So I was glad that Robbie was able to finish the fight and not have it go to a decision.



I'm on my way back from the airport now. I went to Winnipeg this weekend and got some autographs signed and never saw the end of the line. I was kind of surprised at the reception I received and I met nothing but good people.

This week, I will help my brother on the farm. I do have a writer coming to town to spend the week with me. So, that's what this week will consist of and I believe that Georges has about a 90% chance of winning his fight on the 7th without it going to a decision.

-Matt

No comments: