Monday, March 19, 2007

Cyborg ready for Cage Rage


Photo by Marcelo Alonso

The striker from Chute Boxe Evangelista Cyborg, is almost ready for the dispute of the Light-Heavyweight belt at Cage Rage 21, that will be held on April 21st in London , capital of . Cyborg, who will face James Zikic, said that he doesn’t know a lot about his adversary. “I don’t know many things about my adversary. I am getting prepared since January, because I had a bout inFebruary but it didn’t happen.

If the fight takes place in ten days I would be ready”, said Cyborg, who has already a defined strategy. “I will try to impose my own rhythm. I am training the ground game and Wrestling game to be not taken for the ground. I will trythe KO. I must fight on my best game, and I fight better under my opponent”, finished Cyborg. Check out the complete card:

Light-Heavyweight Title:
- Evangelista Cyborg vs. James Zikic;

Other Bouts:
- Robert Berry vs. Bob Sapp;
- Ivan Serati vs. Vitor Belfort;
- Daijiro Matsui vs. Mark Weir;
- Murilo Ninja vs. Alex Reid;
- Rowman Webber vs. Mark Epstein;
- Paul Kelly vs. Paul Daley;
- Abdul Mohammed vs. TBA;
- Cyrille Diabate vs. Ryan Robinson;
- Alex Owen vs. Brad Pickett;
- Xavier Foupa Pokam vs. Tom Watson;
- James E. Nicoll vs. Matt Ewin.

(Source)

No comments: