Monday, March 19, 2007

Interview with the King of Rock and Rumble: Elvis Sinosic


By Sean McClure

Elvis Sinosic is a UFC veteran and class act through and through. He has fought some of the best fighters in the world at 205 pounds and at UFC 70 Elvis will look to get back in the UFC's win column against the Ultimate Fighter season 3 winner, Michael Bisping. Elvis took time out of his training to answer a few questions for us concerning his fight on April 21st.

MaxFighting: Elvis, how good does it feel to be back in the UFC and on the first UFC card in England in a loooong time?

Elvis Sinosic: It's always great to be back in the UFC. This is actually their second card in the UK, the first was UFC 38. I also happened to be on that card as well. Regardless, it is awesome to be back facing the best fighters out there. It's also great to be back in the UK.

MaxFighting: Was this a multi-fight deal or a one time gig?

Elvis Sinosic: It's a 3 fight contract. But I always look at one fight at a time.

MaxFighting: When you heard you were facing Michael Bisping, what was your reaction?

Elvis Sinosic: Actually I was very happy. I suggested this match to Joe Silva after he resigned me back with the UFC. He said this was just the match he was thinking of. We have a common opponant, Mark Epstein. I've recently fought in the Uk, and he of course is very well known there. I also think our styles match up to make this an exciting fight. I think this is a great fight and opportunity for me. I am really looking forward to it.

MaxFighting: Do you feel that this will be a real test for you as a fighter?

Elvis Sinosic: Every opponant I face is a real test for me as a fighter. I never underestimate any opponant. Bisping is undefeated. He has legitimate skills and is very dangerous. Why wouldn't this be a real test for me?

(Continue Reading)

No comments: