Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Capoani ready for the Deep



Only 15 days before traveling to Japan, where he fights on February 16th against the Japanese Yasuhito Namekawa at Deep, Fabiano Capoani is finishing his preparation rhythm. “I am going to Japan on February 11th or 12th with Bebeo Duarte. At this week I did a good sparring training with Minotouro, Minotauro and Murilo Bustamante. At this time I want to win and forget that other bout”, said the BTT athlete, who already faced Namekawa at Gladiators FC, disputed at South Korea, and was defeated for the first time in his career, when he was declassified by the referees.

At that time, Namekawa said that wasn’t able to return to the bout after three blows that the Japanese fighter said that was illegal, but according the Brazilian that was at his abdomen. Just before the abdomen blows, Fabiano did attacked Namekawa when he was on the ground with a knee blow and was paid attention by the referee. But the rules didn’t allow the knee blows on the ground. “I did spend one year stopped because of some health problems and I did return last year. That bout with Namekawa must be happened on December, but the event was postponed to February. I hope that 2007 will be a year of victories to me”, finished Capoani.


Source: www.tatame.com

No comments: