Thursday, January 25, 2007

THE PEOPLE'S WARRIOR READY FOR BATTLE



Josh Burkman, the man known as “The Peoples’ Warrior,” is a TUF reality show veteran who has seen success in many of his recent Octagon outings, earning wins over salty veteran Drew Fickett and Miletich-trained fighter Josh Neer. Burkman’s only hiccup so far in UFC competition was against American Kickboxing Academy’s John Fitch.

Burkman said, “I fought John Fitch when I wasn’t healthy and I know that’ll be a different fight if I train for it and I’m healthy, you know?”

It appears that with Octagon experience Burkman has grown wiser as well. Josh said, “With the Fitch fight I was getting ready for a rock concert, not a UFC fight. That’s also changed everything about me, you know? For the first time in my life I feel like I’ve turned into a professional.”

(Read More)

No comments: