Saturday, January 27, 2007

Sean Salmon's Post Fight Diary



Alright, this will probably be my longest blog for the week, considering so much happened.

I am writing this at about 9 p.m. the day after the fight, and despite what some people have said, I do remember everything.

I woke up the day of the fight at about noon. I had lasagna and watched movies all day. We watched Boondock Saints, Without Litmits, and Man on Fire. Watching movies like that seems to get me going. It was nice as I had my cousin Kyle and his girlfriend Jenny, my wife, my in-laws, and my friend and former manager Gary Marino hanging out with me that day. At about 5:30 p.m. the camera crew came up to get me. I was kind of on my own time, but they were there to film me walking down. I have to say, I loved having the cameras on me this week.

(Read More)

No comments: