Monday, February 19, 2007

Dear Don: Advice from "The Predator" - Back Again :)



You asked for it, and now you've got it. The questions came pouring in, as did the praise, and now MMA's answer man is back to solve your strange, sordid problems.

If you emailed a question for Dear Don, please be patient. We've got a lot of them to work through, but check back regularly because one never knows when the series might be updated.

If you have a question, email it to deardon@ifl.tv and await your salvation.

Dear Don,I have been on these damn online dating sites for the last few months. Nothing has ever materialized that hasn't scared the daylights out of me! I work a ton, so I wanted to know where to meet a good woman. Help me out, brother.

Online dating sites? Really? Damn. It must be rough where you are.

Luckily, I got just the solution. What you should do is go to a lesbian bar right around closing time. Don’t make a big deal about it or anything, just slip inside and sit down at the bar fifteen or twenty minutes before they shut down. Then all you do is wait.

Believe me when I tell you this: everyone is the same at closing time.

Maybe you’ll find a girl who’s had so many she doesn’t even realize you’re a man (assuming you are). Maybe she’ll just say what the hell and bring you home with her anyway. Crazier things have happen. I’ve seen them.

Not to mention, if this works you’ll be a hero to us all. Now get out there and make us proud, partner.

Have a question? Email deardon@ifl.tv. Questions may be edited for length and content, and the same goes for Don's replies. Please be patient and check back regularly.

(Read More)

No comments: