Monday, February 5, 2007

Imperia Entertainment Casts MMA Legend Ken Shamrock in MMA movie 'Never Submit'



BEVERLY HILLS, Calif., Feb. 5 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Imperia Entertainment, Inc. (Pink Sheets: IPEI) President James Hergott announced today that MMA legend, UFC Hall of Famer, former World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) wrestler and current International Fight League, Inc. (IFL) Reno Lions coach Ken Shamrock has been cast in the role of Max in the MMA movie "Never Submit."

"I have been a fan of Ken Shamrock since his early UFC and Pancrase days and I knew that he fit my vision for the character of Max in the movie," said Hergott. "I was pleasantly surprised that Mr. Shamrock was very passionate about the project and committed to my vision for the movie. He stated to me that he felt very connected to the story. Shamrock is known as a fighter, not an actor, but I think his performance in this movie will be much more realistic than people might expect. The character hits very close to home for him," he added.



Mr. Shamrock comments, "As I am entering a new period in my life, I find myself with a lot that I want to offer. I would like to continue to influence not only my sport, but also the public's perception of it. I also want to continue to grow professionally and to expand my career into new horizons. James Hergott has given me an opportunity to accomplish both goals. I am very excited about this opportunity and am anxious to show the world a new, and frankly, more complete, side to Ken Shamrock. Having spent some time with Mr. Hergott, I trust him and trust his vision. This is going to be a fantastic film and I can't wait to share it with the public."

(Read More)

No comments: