Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Klaudija Filipovic: Mirko Has Promised He Will Retire In Two Years.



Translated:

Wife our MMA master Klaudia Filipović in discussion with Index has given her comments of his husband fight and future plans.

Klaudia always watches her husband’s fights live, because she says, she always wants to know what has happened.

“Of course I am happy. Mirko has won, and besides that he didn’t get beaten too much, and than I am happiest. I always watch his fights live because simply I have to immediately know how he did.” – thinks wife of Mirko Filipović.

I never let my son to watch Mirko’s fight, because clearly he is too young but this fight was exception.

“I must admit that he never watches Mirko’s fights, but this time I have made an exception so he did watch the recording. I thought the fight wasn’t too ugly. He is still young so there is time for it” – said Mrs. Filipović

And last Klaudia Filipović has added: “Mirko has promised to me that he will stop fighting in two years. I sincerely hope for it, but you know how old saying goes: promises aren’t always kept, and only fools should take them as definite.

Source:

No comments: