Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Kyle Noke Interview



Kyle Noke is one of the leading middleweights to come out of Australia. In his latest fight Kyle Noke broke his hand and kept on fighting to win a unanimous decision over Frank Shamrock trained fighter, Brian Ebersole. Infinitemma caught up with Kyle to talk about this fight and what the future holds.

G'day Kyle, how are you?
Good thanks mate!

For some of the people that may not have heard of you, can you tell us how you got involved with the sport of MMA?
Coming from Dubbo in N.S.W, I always played football then I moved to the Sunshine Coast and a friend of mine Tony Green asked me to come along to train with him and his brother. I have never looked back since.

Who are your current trainers?
Daniel Higgins is my trainer.

(Read More)

No comments: