Saturday, February 17, 2007

Quick Interview with Enson Inoue!


Interview by Dino

Q: Hello Enson, how are you doing?
Enson: I'm doing great. Trying to get back in training for one more last fight later this year.

Q: Do you still train or any idea to come back to fight?
Enson: Later this year.

Q: You are famous for your incredible warrior spirit. What is behind this attitude? honor, pride...
Enson: It is inbeded in my belief. If Dino is interested I would like to do a short question/answer seminar when I get to Italy. Then I can get into deeper detail about the Yamatodamashii way...honestly, my typing sucks.

Q: What is the normal regimen of training your fighters follow and do you select them or the access to the gym is open to everyone?
Enson: 8 hours a day. 2 in the morning, 2 in the afternoon, and 4 at night.

(Read More)

No comments: