Monday, March 19, 2007

Chris Leben vs Kalib Starnes at UFC 71



Hey, what's up Myspace fans?

It's been a while, but here's what I've been up to. Nothing's signed but the word is I'm fighting Kalib Starnes in May. I'm really excited about the fight and I'm pumped to be getting back in the cage. I took last month off to get a bit of tattoo work done, snowboard, ride dirtbikes, relax - so I was ready to get back to training. I've been hitting the gym like crazy, splitting my time between AMC and Team Quest and I've been staying away from alcohol completely as I'm sorting out some past issues. The support from everyone has been fantastic and I will be at an MMA show in Kentucky at the end of the month - check back for more info! Thanks for the support!

- Chris "the crippler" Leben

No comments: