Saturday, March 10, 2007

MMA Big Show



I would like to thank everyone for their support in the MMA Big Show: RESPECT. This being our first event I couldn't be happier with the turnout and response. I think we really accomplished something great in this Cincinnati, OH Tri-State market. We educated the naysayers and curious, we entertained current fans and we impressed new fans to the sport. We showcased fighters from all over, including Canada and abroad and ended up with 21 fights for the night.

Overall I think we sold approx 2200 tickets to this event!!! Official count coming soon!

For those of you who went, I thank you. Had this not been on the same night as the UFC 65 and the Ohio State vs Michigan game, we would have sold out hands down.

The next event will be bigger and quite possibly a pro am event and one thing I can tell you, Mojo Horne who came out with the win against Roger Bowling will be fighting for the MMA Big Show title.

Order your DVD at www.filmbaby.com or call 1-877-FILMBABY (USA ONLY) or simply visit the website at www.mmabigshow.com

No comments: