Saturday, March 3, 2007

Pedro Rizzo travels on Monday to USA


Photo By Marcelo Alonso

The striker Pedro Rizzo travels on Monday to the USA wih his Wrestling trainer Beto Leitão to fight at the event Art of War, that will be held on March 9th at the American Airlines Center , in Dallas. Pedro Rizzo, who will meet his master Marco Ruas there, will fight for the heavyweight belt of the event against Justin Eillers. “I am pretty confident in my victory now. That will be good for me to be back fighting in a smaller event, showing a victory”, said Rizzo, who already studied Eillers’s game.

I already watched almost everything, all of his bouts at UFC... He KO’d Mike Kyle, he was KO’d by Paul Buentello, he did a good bout with Arlovski until he gets hurt… So I know he is an aggressive guy, he is good on Wrestling, he is prett complete athletes… This is the chance I have got to be back at the market, to be back after one year with no fighting. And I hope that this year will be a good year of fights – finished Rizzo.

(Source)

No comments: