Monday, March 26, 2007

Tank debuts by BTT at Elite XC


Photo by Marcelo Alonso

In exclusive interview to site TATAME, Jefferson Tank, who started now to train at the Brazilian Top Team, told us how have been his life in Rio de Janeiro and how is his training now at the BTT team. “I am a real habitant from Rio de Janeiro now. I will spend some time here to train my ground game, to learn more and more”, said Tank, who also confirmed his MMA debut representing the BTT at the American event Elite XC, on June 2nd.

They called me to fight at the category until 93kg in , at the Elite XC, the same event thatPezão and Shamrock did fight. I did prefer to start here in , but let’s see what happens- tod Tank who also commented about a possible confrontation against Thiago Silva, Macaco’s pupil. “I would like to do this bout against Thiago, that would be an amazing confrontation between Chute Boxe and BTT”, said the striker.

(Source)

No comments: