Wednesday, January 24, 2007

THE KING IS READY FOR HERMES FRANCA



Finishing his training in Florida, Spencer “The King” Fisher returns to the Octagon Thursday night at Ultimate Fight Night. His opponent is Hermes Franca, another talented lightweight in the UFC’s bolstering 155-pound division. In what many consider will be the fight of the night, Fisher seeks to add the biggest win of his career to his resume and move one step closer to title contention. The Miletich fighter recently spoke with MMAWeekly about his opponent and what to expect this Thursday night.

Miletich Fighting Systems has produced some of the most successful champions in MMA and is known for having a deep stable of talented fighters. Fisher has been training with Josh Neer, Justin Reinhardt and “the same group of guys that I always work with who are out here with me now. I’m just in the final stages of cutting weight. I’m ready to go, I’m anxious.”

(Read More)

No comments: