Thursday, February 1, 2007

Mirko Cro Cop on his way to the US!



A few hours ago Mirko Cro Cop lef to the US with his team members in high spirits. Only a few loyal fans appeared at 6 AM local time at Zagreb airport Pleso, to wish Mirko a good luck in his UFC debut.

Reporter: How do you feel before your UFC debut?
Mirko: I have no special feelings about it. I've been through a lot in my career. It's just a fight, like any other fight.

Reporter: We already talked about this. Every opponent deserves respect, Eddie Sanchez too, he has no defeats?
Mirko: I already said much about it, no need to repeat myself.
We'll fight and we'll see who will have whose head :).

We also got a few lines from Mirko while he was checking-in for the flight.

Nokaut.com: How do you feel this morning?
Mirko: Sleepy (laughing). I'm too old for this I guess.

Nokaut.com: Are you satisfied with your current condition?
Mirko: Yes, of course, I'm ready to fight.

Nokaut.com: Do you have your gameplan set? Have you seen any fight footage of Eddie Sanchez?
Mirko: The gameplan is to KO my opponent. I saw some clips.

Nokaut.com: A message to your Nokaut.com fans?
Mirko: Thank you for your support. Now I have a new challenge coming up and I hope you'll support me all the way.

Source: www.nokaut.com

No comments: